Regulatory Change Report
The Regulatory Change Report is designed to allow users to browse a summary of regulatory changes planned, in progress, and completed. The report is divided into the following categories:
- Planned regulatory changes – regulatory changes that are anticipated to start within the fiscal year.
- In Progress – regulatory changes that are in development with various timelines and informal consultation.
- Regulatory changes open for comment – proposed regulatory changes where the formal consultation/comment period is open.
- Regulatory changes closed for comment – regulatory changes where the formal consultation/comment period is closed.
- Regulatory changes completed – regulatory changes completed and published within the fiscal year.
The Regulatory Change Report will be updated every Thursday [Excel format].
Stakeholders should be aware that regulatory plans and priorities may change as new issues arise.
Feedback and suggestions on improving the Regulatory Change Report may be sent to email@example.com.